Saturday, February 2, 2013

Judgement!!


SOME GOOD SLEEP THERE!!!





So this week i haven't blogged like i should be doing, so i decided to ask my husband to write something. It's a little late, he wrote this on day 7 and Thursday was our first milestone day 10, but that's cuz I took forever to edit it LOL: 

"Being on this juice diet has given me a different perspective on how we should consume food. Yes, your right on what your thinking, it's only been 7 days and who am I to judge anyone's cart in the grocery store. Maybe a little bit of jealousy or even guilt coming through these words. Honestly you be the judge, do you think I am being harsh or even crazy that taking on the task of only eating fruits and vegetables from a juicer?? Like I said I am on the 7th day of a 60day cleanser with my wife, sister-in-law, and niece. We're on a mission not to just to lose weight but to change our lives and the effect that food has it, one way or another.

But let me explain something before you call me crazy or even dumb for not eating "food". Okay dumb is harsh which I am not! I'm simply trying to teach myself how to eat food correctly but also what kinds of food to eat (as I'm writing this I'm watching my son eat his lunch, all I want to do is push him out of the way and eat his lunch, or maybe just eat him!!) So believe this its not easy but it is possible. Let me ask you this, think about everything you have eaten in the past year or maybe two years!? Trust me you've had a few moments where you think to yourself "I shouldn't have eaten that". Guilt comes over you, or moment of joy. The possibility of tearing yourself away from what food creates for you is what is hard not that you stopped eating a sandwich or even your kids lunch.

I'm a normal fella that is trying something new for himself. It's easy for me to judge how others eat, or for others to judge this juice diet we're on (believe me we've heard it all). The hard part is judging our food pantries or refrigerators before judging the shopping cart next to you or program someone is on."

So hopefully you read what he said, tell me what you think? I want to hear from you guys, what do you think about us going through this process or the fact the he's walking through the grocery store maybe judging your cart. Would you go through this process yourself?


go check out 29th Bridge.com everyone, we're still making changes but we believe its a good start and Thank you so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment